Allright, what does B and D stand for? I don't know, but I usually say Big and Delicious. It is a run of the mill burger joint up on 1300 East and around 240 South, right across from the 7 Eleven there. This place rules. It is and has been my favorite burger joint now for over 13 years. Nothing has changed there in a decade and that is just fine. The same greek guy runs the place, and the same mexican guy is flippin burgers. For $7 I get a double cheeseburger and fries and a coke. The fries are nice and crispy medium thickness cut, the coke tastes better than coke at other places, and the burger is outta this world. The melted cheese slides down the sides of both beef patties, and you will find yourself dissapointed that it is gone when you are done eating it. They also have other tasties like zuchinnini fries. Yum.
I don't have a lot of experience with their milkshakes as I lack a sweet tooth, but my girlfriend, my mom, and everybody else who I watch eat them, love'em!!!
My only gripe with the place is the 99 cent burger Tuesdays as the lines can get outta hand. But I suppose if I was a broke student I wouldn't mind waiting in line for a 99 cent burger.
Highly recommended. Go there, now.
Edit: Just hit up B and D again Sunday evening after fishing all day, and it did not fail to impress. Again. Best burger joint in town.
No comments:
Post a Comment