I have had the privelidge through life to have travelled many places around the USA and the world, and quite possibly my favorite thing to do while travelling, is to eat. I generally feel that Utah stacks up poorly to the rest of the world in terms of quality of food, but there are some gems out there in Utahland that are worth noting and celebrating.
You can expect each restaurant review to note the good, the bad, and the inbetween. Dining out is expensive, and we all should be after the best experience we can have for the money. Value is very important as well, and particular attention will be paid to whether a restaurant is a good deal or not.
To start with, I will update restaurants I have eaten at recently and add more over time. I will try as best I can to update promptly after a visit. So keep coming back to see what new restaurant has been skewered by the hungry man of Salt Lake.

No comments:
Post a Comment